RSS
 

ブルーマウンテン ヴィンヤード - シャルドネ 2016 / Blue Mountain Vineyard - Chardonnay 2016

現地でも入手困難な醸造元の品が、交渉の末入荷しました!専門家が「ムルソーみたいだ」とつぶやく、BC州産絶品シャルドネ


ブルーマウンテン ヴィンヤード - シャルドネ 2016 / Blue Mountain Vineyard - Chardonnay 2016

価格:

3,600円 (税込 3,888円)

[ポイント還元 38ポイント〜]
購入数: 本 / bottle(s)

在庫

返品期限・条件 返品についての詳細はこちら
お客様の声へのリンク レビューはありません
この商品について問い合わせる
友達にメールですすめる


名称 シャルドネ
生産年 2016
生産者 ブルーマウンテン ヴィンヤード アンド セラーズ
生産地 ブリティッシュコロンビア州 オカナガン ヴァレー
タイプ 白・辛口
品種 シャルドネ
容量 750ml

栽培
- 樹齢27年のフレンチクローン5種のブレンド
- 収穫もキャノピーマネジメントも全て手作業で実施。低収量に抑えることで、風味が凝縮した高品質のブドウに。

醸造
手摘みで収穫の後、全房プレス。果汁の30%はステンレススティールタンクで、残りの70%は新樽から3年物(4回目の使用)までのフレンチオーク樽を使用して発酵・熟成。味わいに層になった深みを与えるため、一部マロラクティック発酵(10%)。ステンレスタンクの果汁は発酵後澱引。オーク樽の果汁はシュールリー(澱と共に)樽熟成。2017年7月にそれぞれの果汁をフレンドし、9月に瓶詰。

ワインメーカーのコメント
しっかりしたミネラルに、白桃、柑橘、レモンカードの複雑な味わい。シュールリー(澱と共に熟成)を経ることで、芳醇な口当たりに。4年から6年熟成させることで、さらに味わいの向上が期待できる。

評価
デビッド・ローラソン氏 - 92 pt
非常にチャーミングで爽やか、フレッシュでありつつしっかり飲みごたえのあるシャルドネ。エネルギーと魅力にあふれたワインで、北方の産地の魅力を表現している。樹齢27年のブドウが、奥行きと複雑味のある素晴らしい味わいを生み出している。 オークのニュアンスは非常に素晴らしく調和。70%はニュートラルに近いフレンチオークの古樽を使用。洋ナシ、クリーム、レモンの花、グレープフルーツ、トースト、セージ、石のあいまう、芳醇で複雑なアロマ。中重で引き締まったボディ。セージやレモンのニュアンスの現れるフィニッシュは非常に長く持続。

テクニカルデータ
・ 収穫日/Harvest Date : 2016年9月12日〜20日
・ アルコール : 13%
・ MLF : 10%
・ クローン : 75,76,95,96,548



Name Chardonnay
Vintage 2016
Producer Blue Mountain Vineyard and Cellars
Location Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
Type White, Dry
Varietal Chardonnay
Vol 750ml

Viticulture
- Grown on 27 year old vines with a blend of five French clones.
- Manual thinning is practiced in the vineyard to reduce the crop yield and produce a more concentrated and higher quality grape .

Vinification
- 2016 vintage commenced on August 20th and was completed by September 21st.
- Chardonnay was harvested be畑een September 12th and 20th.
- Fruit was hand harvesred and whole cluster pressed, to ensure the punry of the juice and this maintains the high quality produced in the vineyard.
- Grapes were 30% fermented and aged in stainless steel and the remaining 70% was fermented and aged for 10 months in new to 3 year old (4th fill) French oak barrels.
- Partial malolatic fermentation 10%, adding a layered complexity. - Wine in the tank was racked and left afrer fermentation, whereas the wine in barrel was aged sur-lie.
- Wines in tank and barrel were blended end of July 2017 and bottled after harvest in September 2017

Winemaker Notes
The 2016 Chardonnay displays a bright minerarity with complex flavours of white peach,citrus and lemon curd. The sur-lie process adds a rich mouthfeel sensation. The structure of the wine will allow it to age beautifully for 4-6 years.

Accolades
92 Points - David Lawrason - www.winealign.com
This such a lovely, bright, fresh yet substantial chardonnay - such a great northern feel with energy and intrigue. From 27 year old vines, it is showing impressive depth and complexity for the money. Oak is nicely woven here, 70% aged in old, almost neutral French barrels. Expect generous, complex aromas of yellow pear, cream, lemon blossom, grapefruit, toast, sage and stone. It is mid-weight, fairly taut, lemony and firm, with sage and lemon on the finish. The length is excellent to outstanding.

Technical Notes
- Harvest Date: Sep 12-20, 2016
- Alcohol Level: 13%
- MLF: 10%
- Clones: 75,76,95,96 and 548

ブルーマウンテン ヴィンヤード - シャルドネ 2016 / Blue Mountain Vineyard - Chardonnay 2016

価格:

3,600円 (税込 3,888円)

[ポイント還元 38ポイント〜]
購入数: 本 / bottle(s)

在庫

返品期限・条件 返品についての詳細はこちら
お客様の声へのリンク レビューはありません
この商品について問い合わせる
友達にメールですすめる

ページトップへ