RSS
 

バロウイング アウル エステート ワイナリー - ソーヴィニヨンブラン 2017 /Burrowing Owl Estate Winery - Sauvignon Blanc 2017

フルボディで濃厚な味わいのソーヴィニヨンブラン。樽由来のトーストの風味が、パッションフルーツや核果実、濡れた石のミネラルの風味と非常によく調和する。力強い味わいの中に、すっきりした酸のあるキレの良い味わい


バロウイング アウル エステート ワイナリー - ソーヴィニヨンブラン 2017 /Burrowing Owl Estate Winery - Sauvignon Blanc 2017

価格:

4,300円 (税込 4,730円)

[ポイント還元 47ポイント~]
購入数: 本 / bottle(s)

在庫

在庫あり

返品期限・条件 返品についての詳細はこちら
お客様の声へのリンク レビューはありません
この商品について問い合わせる
友達にメールですすめる


名称 ソーヴィニヨンブラン
生産年 2017
生産者 バロウイング アウル エステート ワイナリー
生産地 カナダ ブリティッシュコロンビア州 オカナガン渓谷
タイプ
品種 ソーヴィニヨンブラン
容量 750ml

テイスティングノート
バニラやキャラメル、ヘーゼルナッツを中心に、熟した桃、グースベリー、バナナ、マンゴーがあいまう濃厚で複雑なアロマ。芝やピーマンのニュアンスもほんのり感じられる。 フルボディで濃厚な力強い味わいの中に、キレの良い酸味がある。樽由来のトーストの風味が、パッションフルーツや核果実、濡れた石のミネラルの風味と非常によく調和している。余韻は長時間持続。 カニとザボンのサラダや、白身魚のバターソテーと合わせたい。

ワインメーカーのコメント
フレンチオーク樽60%, アメリカンオーク樽40%で熟成。

テクニカルデータ
- 瓶詰日: 2018年3月
- アルコール: 13.9%
- pH: 3.16
- 滴定酸度: 6.9g/L


Name Sauvignon Blanc
Vintage 2017
Producer Burrowing Owl Estate Winery
Location Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
Type White
Varietal Sauvignon Blanc
Vol 750ml

Tasting Notes
A complex and intense nose with lots of vanilla, caramel and hazelnut combining with ripe peach, gooseberry, banana and mango and fresh grassy and green bell pepper notes. The palate is full bodied, intense and powerful with crisp acidity. The toasty oak is well integrated and combines nicely with the passionfruit, stone fruit and mineral wet stone notes on the long finish. Pair with a Dungeness crab and pomelo salad or white fish sautéed in butter.

Winemaking Notes
The Sauvignon Blanc grapes were harvested by hand from September 18th-22nd, 2017 from our vineyard in Keremeos. They were hand sorted and dropped whole bunch by gravity into the pneumatic press for gently extraction of the juice. After completion, 40% of the juice was fermented and aged in tank to promote its delicate and fresh fruity flavours. The other 60% was fermented and aged in a selection of oak barrels in order to develop the mouthfeel and to infuse woodsy, toasty and spicy undertones. After 4 months and 3 rackings the wine was filtered, stabilized and bottled.

Technical Notes
- Bottling Date: March 2018
- Alcohol: 13.9%
- pH: 3.16
- Titratbale Acidity: 6.9g/L

バロウイング アウル エステート ワイナリー - ソーヴィニヨンブラン 2017 /Burrowing Owl Estate Winery - Sauvignon Blanc 2017

価格:

4,300円 (税込 4,730円)

[ポイント還元 47ポイント~]
購入数: 本 / bottle(s)

在庫

在庫あり

返品期限・条件 返品についての詳細はこちら
お客様の声へのリンク レビューはありません
この商品について問い合わせる
友達にメールですすめる

ページトップへ